People. Passion. Creativity. Ideas.
People are the heart and soul of Nassau Broadcasting Partners and we support our team members by providing the tools, technology, motivation and support to succeed.
The company proudly employs some of the industry’s best talent in Sales, Engineering, IT, Graphic Design, Interactive, Promotions, On-Air, Programming and support staff. The team of collective talent excels in providing superior service to our customers and in turn, superior results for the company.
Our culture is guided by core principles:
1. Our company is built on a foundation of mutual trust.
2. We will provide our clients with real and appreciated value.
3. Our charges will reflect our contribution to our clients.
4. We will always strive to increase our contribution to our clients.
5. We will always strive to provide our audiences with quality, entertainment, and information.
6. We will always strive to provide an enriching and challenging working environment.
We are always looking for motivated and talented individuals that want to build a career in broadcasting.
If you would like to be a part of Nassau Broadcasting please submit your resume and position of interest via email to email@example.com
(no agencies please), or you may send your resume to our Human Resources Department at:
Nassau Broadcasting Partners, L.P.
Attn: Human Resources
619 Alexander Road
Princeton, NJ 08540
Please no phone calls, or hand deliveries. Nassau Broadcasting Partners will not accept unsolicited agency resumes.
Nassau Broadcasting Partners, LP is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status.